Farmer-Driven * Critical On-Farm Research
Practical Real-World Results for Farmers in Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Jefferson, Lewis & St. Lawrence counties
THE LATEST NNYADP NEWS HEADLINES:
Apply by May 15 for Snout Beetle Cost-Sharing Help
NNY Agriculture’s Economic Profile: 4,300-plus farms, employee payroll of $67.1 million, more than $752 million in farm product value: dairy, crops, livestock, local foods/CSAs, maple, fruits, flowers, vegetables, bioenergy crops, more than 1.17 million acres in ag production. . . Read more
NNYADP Funders: Thank You!
Funding for the Northern New York Agricultural Development Program is supported by New York State Senate leadership and is administered through the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets. The NNYADP also thanks the New York State Senate and Assembly Agriculture Committee leaders and members, and NNY regional representatives for their support. Additional project funds, expertise, equipment, and other support are provided by:
- Cornell University’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station
- New York State Agricultural Experiment Station
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Associations of Northern New York
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets
- regional ag research facilities, e.g. Miner Research Institute
- agribusinesses, businesses
- Northern New York’s farmers.
NNYADP Annual Research Reports: all projects by year.
Learn more about NNY agriculture on the NNY Cornell Cooperative Extension associations’ website
Growers in the high tunnel at the Willsboro Research Farm in NNY; photo: Michael H. Davis