♦ Farmer-Driven ♦ Critical On-Farm Research ♦ Practical Real-World Results for Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Jefferson, Lewis & St. Lawrence counties
THE LATEST NNYADP NEWS HEADLINES:
NNYADP Corn & Soybean Disease Survey Results
NNYADP Publishes 1st-Year Results of Mastitis Study
NNY Agriculture’s Economic Profile: 4,300-plus farms, employee payroll of $67.1 million, more than $752 million in farm product value: dairy, crops, livestock, local foods/CSAs, maple, fruits, flowers, vegetables, bioenergy crops, more than 1.17 million acres in ag production. . . Read more
NNYADP Funders: Thank You!
The NNYADP receives funding through the NYS Legislature through the leadership of the New York State Senate with support from New York State Assembly, Senate and Assembly Ag Committee leaders and members, and NNY regional representatives. Additional project funds, expertise, equipment, and other support are provided by:
- Cornell University’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station
- New York State Agricultural Experiment Station
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Associations of Northern New York
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets
- regional ag research facilities, e.g. Miner Research Institute
- agribusinesses, businesses
- Northern New York’s farmers.
NNYADP Annual Research Reports: all projects by year.
Learn more about NNY agriculture on the NNY Cornell Cooperative Extension associations’ website
Growers in the high tunnel at the Willsboro Research Farm in NNY; photo: Michael H. Davis